Red, White and Blue Benedictine Blessing Bracelets
SAINT BENEDICT PROTECTION BRACELET
Wear this St. Benedict bracelet to remind yourself that God has given you a mission to make the world a better place and that you can choose to fulfill that mission by using your hands to do good.
In Christian tradition, the Benedictine cross is one of the Church’s most powerful signs of divine protection. It was created in the mid 600’s as a symbol of the spiritual truths that enabled St. Benedict and his many followers to resist evil and do good. “The Holy Cross be my Light,” is written in Latin on the front of the cross, which is used all over the world to help spread Christ’s Kingdom of love and light. Wear this ancient symbol to help protect your soul, your loved ones and your home from anything contrary to God’s love.
- Prayer Chaplet Rosary Style Bracelet, handwoven in Medjugorje, Bosnia, and Herzegovina
- This bracelet comes on woven cording with a sliding slipknot for an easy fit. 9.5" when fully opened, closes to 6.25"
- 10 gold or silver-tone St. Benedict/Benedictine medals and a signature "blessed" tag
- Medals made in a sacred site in Italy
- Benedictine Blessing Bracelets come on an inspirational card with the story of the Benedictine Medal the most powerful medal of protection