Seven Blessings for a New Day Bracelet
Seven: it is the number of perfection, of creation, and of the day God rested. May this bracelet remind you that each day is filled with God’s love, with perfection in all the imperfection, and with beauty amidst trials. Take hold of each medal and take a deep breath. Remember—every day we are renewed, protected, and loved exactly as we are. Rest in this knowing and receive the seven blessings.
There are many translations of the ancient Sheva Brachot, Hebrew for “seven blessings.” As with many traditions, the expression has evolved over time, however its place and importance hold fast. May this blessing pour upon you like the dewfall from heaven. May your heart be open to receive each blessing from God and may we learn to give thanks for each blessing before it is bestowed.
THE SEVEN BLESSINGS
1. May you be blessed with love.
2. May you be blessed with family.
3. May you be blessed with friendship & rejoice in belonging.
4. May you be blessed with wisdom.
5. May you be blessed with health.
6. May you be blessed with hope, joy & inspiration.
7. May you be blessed with peace.
- For Men and Women – adjustable bracelet cording which opens to 9.5" diameter, closes to 6.25"
- Handwoven in Medjugorje, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 7 silver-tone or gold-tone Benedictine medals and our signature "blessed" tag
- Saint Benedict Medals and "blessed" tag made in Italy
- On a card featuring the Seven Blessings Prayer
- Each New Day Seven Blessing Bracelet is unique and varies slightly with each bracelet due to gradient color changes in the cording
- Read more about Seven Blessings from Fr. John Bartunek on our BLOG
- WHILE SUPPLIES LAST - FINAL SALE