Share the Love - St. Amos Love Bracelet Set
Exclusively from My Saint My Hero
In exclusive partnership with Caitlin and John Stamos, My Saint My Hero is proud to introduce the St. Amos Share the Love Bracelet. With this purchase, you'll also participate in helping victims of child abuse. 100% of the Stamos family net proceeds from the St. Amos bracelet will be donated to CHILDHELP for the Prevention and Treatment of Child Abuse.
St. Amos, a “saint for the people,” was sent from God to create unity among diversity, restore peace and dignity, and most importantly, spread LOVE – a message needed now more than ever! We want to share our love with you and those you love. Wear one, share one. Let ‘em know they’re loved. – Caitlin & John Stamos
- Handwoven in Medjugorje, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- For Men and Women – adjustable black bracelet cording which opens to 9.5" diameter, closes to 6.25"
- 8 silver tone St. Amos medals and a "loved" charm tag
- Medals hand-cast in a sacred site in Italy
- On a card that is signed with a unique message from Caitlin and John Stamos