Protect & Serve in Gratitude Bracelet
Wear this bracelet in gratitude for all those who serve to protect life, protect our freedom, and protect the land in which we live. Together, we stand strong as one nation under God.
5% of the proceeds from this bracelet benefits Operation Homefront, a national nonprofit that builds strong, stable, and secure military families so they can thrive in the communities that they’ve worked so hard to protect.
This bracelet consists of ten turquoise beads and four hematite beads. Think of each hematite bead as representing a specific intention and join in prayer for our country and for all those who serve:
1ST HEMATITE BEAD In gratitude of our families and our heritage
2ND HEMATITE BEAD In gratitude of our natural resources
3RD HEMATITE BEAD In gratitude of our freedom to dream, create, and work.
4TH HEMATITE BEAD In gratitude of our freedom of speech, religion, and right to vote.
May God bless America and all those who protect our freedom and serve our country. AMEN
- Handwoven in Medjugorje, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- This bracelet comes on woven cording with a sliding slipknot for an easy fit. 10" when fully opened, closes to 6.5
- 10 turquoise beads
- 4 hematite beads
- 1 silver-tone Benedictine medal and "blessed" tag
- Medals hand-cast in a sacred site in Italy
- Protect & Serve in Gratitude Bracelet comes on an inspirational card