Be Not Afraid Bracelet
BE NOT AFRAID
Written in his own handwriting, “Be not afraid” became Saint John Paul II’s motto as he encouraged us all to be not afraid to stand in our brilliance, to be the light we are called to be, and to be the saints of the new millennium. Wear this bracelet as a reminder that there is nothing to fear because God is always with us.
“Remember, I am with you always, even to the end of age.” Matthew 28:20
Today we have new challenges. In these trying times, we must remember to take his humble, but powerful advice: “Be not afraid” to stand up for what is true, good, and beautiful.
- For Men and Women – adjustable bracelet cording which opens to 9.5" diameter, closes to 6.25"
- Handwoven in Medjugorje, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Silver-tone or gold-tone hammered zinc bar engraved with the words “Be not afraid!” and our signature "blessed" tag
- Medals made in Italy
- Please do not try to bend the bar to shape to your wrist
- Be Not Afraid Bracelet comes on an inspirational card