BeCause We Care Scleroderma Research Foundation Bracelet
ONE BLUE BRACELET CHANGES LIVES
Wear this bracelet as ONE community, inspiring love, hope, healing, and peace in the world. Each bracelet is handwoven by global communities rising above poverty and gives back to a CAUSE. Thank you for taking action and doing your part. Together we are WORLD CHANGERS.
Bob Saget’s sudden passing on January 9, 2022, was a tragic loss for those of us who knew and loved him and the entire scleroderma community. Following the death of his sister, Gay, at the age of 47 in 1994 from this disease, Bob dedicated the rest of his life to raising awareness and funds, and he even served on the board of the Scleroderma Research Foundation. To honor him, we created this blue bracelet and will donate 100% of the Stamos Family proceeds to the Scleroderma Research Foundation.
- Adjustable cording which ranges from 6" to 9.5" circumference
- Each bracelet is handmade in Kampala, Uganda
- Responsibly sourced materials
- Two-tone seed bead bracelets
- Medals made in Italy
- On a card signed with a unique message from Caitlin and John Stamos