BeCause We Care Scleroderma Research Foundation Ombré Crystal Bracelet
ONE BLUE BRACELET CHANGES LIVES
Wear this bracelet as ONE community, inspiring love, hope, healing, and peace in the world. Each bracelet is handwoven by global communities rising above poverty and gives back to a CAUSE. Thank you for taking action and doing your part. Together we are WORLD CHANGERS.
Bob Saget’s sudden passing on January 9, 2022, was a tragic loss for those of us who knew and loved him and the entire scleroderma community. Following the death of his sister, Gay, at the age of 47 in 1994 from this disease, Bob dedicated the rest of his life to raising awareness and funds, and he even served on the board of the Scleroderma Research Foundation. To honor him, we created this blue bracelet and will donate 100% of the Stamos Family proceeds to the Scleroderma Research Foundation.
- This St. Amos Bracelet comes on adjustable cording which opens to 9.5", closes to 6.25"
- Ombré premium crystal beads
- These premium heirloom-quality crystals are 2.5x more brilliant than other crystals, lead-free, sustainably manufactured, and environmentally friendly
- Gold-tone Share the Love medal, "loved" tag
- Medals hand-cast in a sacred site Italy
- On a card signed with a unique message from Caitlin and John Stamos