Benedictine Blessing Bracelet - Rose Gold Medals
SAINT BENEDICT PROTECTION BRACELET
Wear this Saint Benedict Bracelet to remind yourself that God has given you a mission to make the world a better place, and that you can choose to fulfill that mission by using your hands to do good.
In Christian tradition, the Benedictine cross is one of the Church’s most powerful signs of divine protection. It was created in the mid 600’s as a symbol of the spiritual truths that enabled St. Benedict and his many followers to resist evil and do good. “The Holy Cross be my Light,” is written in Latin on the front of the cross, which is used all over the world to help spread Christ’s Kingdom of love and light. Wear this ancient symbol to help protect your soul, your loved ones and your home from anything contrary to God’s love.
Order 10 or more of any bracelet in our Benedictine Blessing Bracelet Collection (except for sale and Sterling Silver Bracelets) and save 20%* - Use Code: BENEDICTINE20
- Handwoven in Medjugorje, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Adjustable bracelet cording which opens to 9.5" diameter, closes to 6.25"
- 10 rose gold-tone Benedictine Medals and a signature "blessed" tag (
- Medals hand-cast in a sacred site in Italy
- Benedictine Blessing Bracelets come on an inspirational card with the story of the Benedictine Medal of protection
*e-commerce customers only