Miraculous Mary Blessing Bracelet
Wear this bracelet and allow the Miraculous Medal to remind you that you are blessed by the loving protection of Our Blessed Mother and preserved in the grace of her Son. Keep close to them at every moment so you can live and act according to their teachings and examples.
Then Mary asked Catherine (now St. Catherine Laboure): "Have a medal struck upon this model of my image. Those who wear it will receive great graces" ... The first medals were made in 1832 and were distributed in Paris. Almost immediately the blessings that Mary had promised began to shower down on those who wore her medal. The devotion spread like wildfire. Marvels of grace and health, peace and prosperity, followed in its wake. Before long people were calling it the "Miraculous Medal." In French, the words on the medals say "O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us." It is a great testimony to faith and the power of trusting prayer. Its greatest miracles are those of patience, forgiveness, repentance, and faith. God uses a medal, not as a sacrament, but as an agent, an instrument in bringing to pass certain marvelous results.
- Handwoven in Medjugorje, Bosnia, and Herzegovina
- Marian Bracelets for Men and Women on adjustable bracelet cording which opens to 9.5" diameter, closes to 6.25"
- 10 silver or gold-tone Miraculous Medals and a "blessed" tag
- Medals hand-cast in a sacred site in Italy
- Miraculous Mary Blessing Bracelets come on an Inspirational card that tells the story of the Miraculous Medal