St. Benedict Blessing Bracelet
Feast Day: July 11 Virtue: Generosity
You are blessed, and you are a blessing to the whole world. Wear this bracelet as thanks for the little and big things in life.
- The handwoven bracelet opens to 9.5" and closes to 6.25"
- Austrian crystals
- These premium heirloom-quality crystals are 2.5x more brilliant than other crystals, lead-free, sustainably manufactured, and environmentally friendly
- Gold-tone Benedictine Medal
- Gold-tone "blessed" charm tag
- Gold-tone St. Benedict Medal Charm
- Medals hand-cast in a sacred site in Italy
- Handmade in Mexicali
- On a special inspirational St. Benedict card with a prayer
- Artwork by Valerie Delgado