St. Bernadette Blessing Bracelet
PATRON SAINT OF POVERTY AND THOSE WHO ARE ILL
Virtue: Faithfulness Feast Day: April 16
St. Bernadette was admired for her humility and complete sacrifice to God. As a young teenager, she was visited by Our Lady, who appeared to her near a grotto. Many did not believe the young Bernadette until she was told by Our Lady to “drink of the water of the spring...” the next day, the muddy waters of the grotto became clear and fresh. Pilgrims travel to receive miracles from the Lourdes water to this day.
Dear Jesus, create in me a deep passion to follow You. Allow me to see Your desires for Your children who may be scattered and away from You. Ignite in me the desire to pray faithfully the rosary, like St. Bernadette, and to trust Your Holy will for me. Amen.
- For Men and Women – adjustable bracelet cording which opens to 9.5" and closes to 6.25"
- Handwoven in Medjugorje, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 10 silver-tone saint medals and our signature "blessed" tag
- Medals hand-cast for My Saint My Hero in a sacred pilgrimage site in Italy
- Packaged with a St. Bernadette saint card
- On an inspirational card