St. Clare of Assisi Blessing Bracelet
PATRON SAINT OF EYE DISEASE, TELEVISION, AND PHONES
Virtue: Humility Feast Day: August 11
St. Clare of Assisi was among the first women to follow St. Francis of Assisi. She founded the Order of the Poor Clares and created the first Monastic community for women. St. Clare promised her life to Jesus and embraced poverty. She had a love for the Blessed Sacrament.
Dear Jesus, allow me to continue to seek You in all people and see them with a lens of love and dignity. Allow me to draw closer to You in the Blessed Sacrament and time in adoration. Amen.
- For Men and Women – adjustable bracelet cording which opens to 9.5" and closes to 6.25"
- Handwoven in Medjugorje, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 10 silver-tone saint medals and our signature "blessed" tag
- Medals hand-cast for My Saint My Hero in a sacred pilgrimage site in Italy
- Packaged with a St. Clare of Assisi saint card
- On an inspirational card