St. Francis Blessing Bracelet
PATRON SAINT OF ANIMALS, NATURE, AND THE ENVIRONMENT
Virtue: Gratitude Feast Day: October 4
St. Francis of Assisi was a Catholic Friar, deacon, and mystic. He was born to a wealthy cloth merchant and was fighting in the Italian army when God came to him and asked him to fight for Him. Francis laid down his expensive robe and clothed himself in brown sackcloth. He inspired many to follow him and proclaim the good news of God. He is a humble and profound instrument of God’s peace.
Dear Jesus, help me to bring peace, love, faith, hope, and joy to all who cross my path. Allow me to illuminate Your light to others and stay connected to You all the days of my life. Amen.
- For Men and Women – adjustable bracelet cording which opens to 9.5" and closes to 6.25"
- Handwoven in Medjugorje, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 10 silver-tone saint medals and our signature "blessed" tag
- Medals hand-cast for My Saint My Hero in a sacred pilgrimage site in Italy
- Packaged with a St. Francis of Assisi saint card
- On an inspirational card