St. Patrick's Blessing Bracelet
May the hand of God... Protect us.
May the way of God... Direct us.
May the shield of God... Defend us.
St. Patrick is the patron saint of Ireland and he used the shamrock to explain the Holy Trinity to pagans and non-believers. He converted many and baptized thousands in the name of Jesus Christ. He is known for bringing the Christian Faith to the Irish.
- The handwoven bracelet opens to 9.5" and closes to 6.25"
- Petite bracelet with European crystals or pearls
- These premium heirloom-quality crystals are 2.5x more brilliant than other crystals, lead-free, sustainably manufactured, and environmentally friendly
- Gold-tone Benedictine Medal
- Gold-tone "blessed" charm tag
- Medals hand-cast in a sacred site in Italy
- Handmade in Mexicali
- Limited Edition on a special St. Patrick card
- WHILE SUPPLIES LAST - FINAL SALE